Money is tight for many businesses, but demands on infrastructure just keep increasing. The Green Grid, a non-profit energy-efficiency group, hopes to help ease the burden with an environmentally friendly approach to data center resource management. In the following podcast provided … read more
- Global UPS Market will Reach USD 9,881.9 Million by 2025
- Videos: ABB expands the 480V Conceptpower DPA 500 with an optimized 300kW solution
- Recommended reading: “ABB Review” with article about power protection with PCS120 MV UPS
- Research news: Silicon anodes may help to improve lithium-ion battery capacity
- Out now: „Power“ magazine 04/2017
- Lamint on The 10% rule: What is Preventive Maintenance Compliance?
- Diesel Generators on ABB expands its modular UPS product offering for data centers in North America