TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) market to reach US$9.84 billion by 2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need for an uninterrupted power supply. The Global UPS market has also been witnessing an increasing number of mergers and acquisitions. However, the increasing cost of raw materials could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Uninterruptible Power Supply Market, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global UPS market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can find more details in this report after the following link.